Birds don’t need an instruction manual. They figure it out all by themselves.
For humans, here are a few tips:
- Hang the Lovenest feeder with the rope from a branch or hook, or put it to a pedestal. Protected from cats and wind.
- Fill the bottle with a handy grain hopper
- Turn the column of the Lovenest feeder with the logo outward with your left hand. Tilt the feeder and the bottle to the right. Only there it cannot fall out now. Remove the bottle.
- Place the convex glass on which the grains slip on all sides in the middle of the bottom plate.
- Snap the carrier of the bottle over the watch glass at the desired height and thus regulate the amount of grains (depending on the demand and granularity of the feed).
- Bend the carrier very carefully, only once and at a maximum right angle.
- Turn the bottle upside down. Push it in with the left hand together with the cover.
- Tilt the bottle to the right. There it will not fall out.
- Turn the column with the logo to fix the bottle.
- Loosen the lid and pull it away from under the bottle so that the lining slides onto the domed glass and plate. Snap the bottle into the hole. Done.
- The feeder is made of natural wood. No plastic. Wood can turn grey in weather and light. That’s natural.